Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rabbit Hutch Plans Level Rabbit Hutch Building Plans?

Rabbit Hutch Building Plans? - rabbit hutch plans level

A friend gave me a house, in fact, bird cage outside, because it has no birds and no longer need. I intend to renovate in a cabin 3 for my rabbit. It has a wooden frame and is wrapped in wire. The floor of the cage is sturdy enough not to let my rabbit support fall through and break the thread. My only question is, like building bookshelves. I will cage at 2-3, but I do not know how to make a level. I want to wood, but I'm not sure how water resistant, not to absorb his pee. I had the idea in the background sticky linoleum floor is used, because I save a lot. Would this, or must use a special color? So, what are good ways to connect to the shelves next to wire?

No comments:

Post a Comment