Friday, February 5, 2010

Herpes Or Staph I Need To Know If This Is Really Herpes Or Staph?

I need to know if this is really herpes or staph? - herpes or staph

Ok I am a man of 18 years, and I wonder if someone can tell me if I have a staph infection or have herpes, I would be very grateful. Ok, I have wrapped things into my vagina to Combat 6, only two have first appeared and then the rest came a few days later, not sure what we had increased the time is not very large, all thought it was a particle or a few, so easily pressed and this white thing and I was a bit scared, shingles, but then it was just to Shreveport next day, but injuries, those who came were not all, pale but many do not as I thought a little and throws me. It was just formed, the pus of them are usually not white, but only until the crust actually like herpes photos that I've ever seen Nöthen search. All the pictures were, it seemed like wounds that do not seem Nöthen the pictures. I have two at the end of my penis and then 4 more have had my hair. Yes, occasionally bite, but not really bother me Burning No Nöthen I uRinata good, but I have in my penis a little bigger then left after 2 days of swelling. Sorry for the graphic details, but I need someone oppion I have spoken at any point from now have not seen a doctor in Shreveport. I need to talk to someone about it before something is done, because I know how my friends and family is very scared that what if u can help in any way, appreciate this very much, it will be.

3 comments:

Jake said...

And good news is that herpes is manageable, but the staff is very serious, personal Iv'e had before and sounds a bed "as a description Discover a dr. The culture, then you can try if for more than approximately 3-5 days in order to have honest need to see a doctor, since both can be treated as soon as possible to serve.

Chi said...

Above is get information from here http://webmd10.notlong.com/AAR9pzk

kiddo101... said...

as described in the sure that you think is the best thing you can do, see a doctor. is more like me, herpes but im not sure. might not know other things to yah? I will make you not afraid, so do not take myself too seriously. Maybe you can do is examined by a doctor. I hope your fine and free standard. Good luck!

Post a Comment