Saturday, January 2, 2010

Leather Chaise I Have A 3-seater Burnt Orange Leather Sofa, And Dark Brown Leather Chaise, & Need Help With My Living Room...?

I have a 3-seater burnt orange leather sofa, and dark brown leather chaise, & need help with my living room...? - leather chaise

I also plan to 2 small Victorian-style chairs that do not get so comfortable, but this time in orange fabric with very little, dark gray and light gray accents polka dots. Do you think that all these 3 different parts work together. Any ideas on rugs, connecting together all these things? I want something simple Tho. I must make decisions this week. Pls. Help has, LR would not want my room like a Santa Claus out!
I had this question before, and I hope that someone might take pity and answer. Thx.

1 comment:

djhays said...

The chairs are really mixing time, but you can, if done properly. Are they the same tone as the other furniture? It seems that the coordination would be filled with time and eyes because of the Victorian era with the modern equipment. To start a mix of different colors have to fight the gray. It can be done. I do not know where you are going out to Santa. Father Christmas red and green! Depending on how the seats could be taken simply to clean the carpet. Rooms with a black tie and maybe yellow.

Post a Comment