Sunday, January 31, 2010

Herpes Simplex 2 More Condition_symptoms Can Herpes Simplex 1, Turn Into Herpes 2?

Can Herpes Simplex 1, turn into Herpes 2? - herpes simplex 2 more condition_symptoms

About 3RS ago, was affected by herpes simplex type 1 in the vaginal area, My My, and cut my recently not shave. I went to the doctor because the area was really irratated, and I wanted to make sure I did not really harm. On one side of the back nurse told me he thought it was herpes. Well the results came back, and that's what it was, but this time he said it was herpes simplex type 2nd My question is: 1 can take 2?

4 comments:

Rivergir... said...

HSV2 not be HSV1. It is likely that one of the two tests for the type is wrong. Not much difference - symptoms, treatment, risks, etc. are all equal. Therefore, two kinds - if it is called being caught genital - genital herpes.

Dark Schneider said...

No, not mutated herpes such as transformers. If you shave, please make sure that the blades and your hands with alcohol or antibacterial soap before touching anything, to clean it.

The chances are good that you have something selected and not shaving. Most people have HSV-1 and HSV-2 is sexually transmitted. Some time ago he started the fund in order to count the money, because they forget to wash their hands.

Talk to a doctor for treatment procedures. Talk to a group, or supervisor when you need emotional support. Good luck and please stay strong.

fastplay... said...

Hello I know that if you have genital herpes and oral sex as well as orally. You can kiss someone, then oral sex and genital herpes. A virus can be transmitted through oral and genital area. Sucks huh?

I've been lucky and never had cold sores Enma disease even if I genital herpes. I give my friend on the occasion of oral sex and have sex. Over the years I was lucky, I think. But nowim going to be very careful, b / ci have a baby comes, and you can transmit the virus to a newborn with a kiss.

Bye for now

Ĝąßұ Μ ♥ said...

No, it can be 1 to 2. Perhaps the first test was wrong or something

Post a Comment