Monday, January 11, 2010

Intestinal Bacteria Infection How Long To Use Probiotics?

How long to use probiotics? - intestinal bacteria infection

I like to use it probiotics to the intestinal flora, are killed when antibiotics are used to fill.

But my question is, how much and how long it takes to really do everything in balance? I know the sign of Libra are yeast infections and proper digestion ... But these things for a woman, also depends on the menstrual cycle, stress, etc. Some people use probiotics every day, which is also good, but I am curious what is necessary to build and to make your own set of 'get back balance .

3 comments:

trillium... said...

I can not go much what you said. Chinese herbalist, I have a friend who swears by a day of probiotics, either in the form of tablets, natural yoghurt or Keffer.

I will follow your advice on this issue and have been improvements in the issues that he disagrees with the stomach through the fear.

ck said...

They are safe enough for every day. To simply replace what they lost because of antibiotics, all that you continue taking them for a few days after stopping the antibiotics. Remember that you will not lose everything again. We have billions of bacteria in the intestine, while the majority of probiotics have billions of bacteria. So we are talking about a drop in the bucket, so to speak. It really helps!

lee S said...

natural herbs is what I say,

Post a Comment